You have some control over how your touch keyboard functions;
By making changes to keyboard settings you can make
The touch keyboard easier to use. Commonly used settings
Include choosing the language for your keyboard when entering
Text and how your gestures are interpreted by the touchscreen.
These settings will not appear if you have a computer
Without a touchscreen
Control Touch Keyboard Settings
1 Press Windows logo key+I to display
2 Click Change PC Settings.
3 Click General.
4 Change the On/Off sliders to change
Any of the following self-explanatory
• Show Suggestions As I Type
• Add A Space After I Choose A Text
• Add A Period After I Double-Tap
• Capitalize The First Letter Of Each
• Use All Uppercase Letters When I
Double-Tap Shift Key
• Play Key Sounds As I Type
• Make The Standard Keyboard